They are an honest, hardworking company, and I’ve enjoyed doing business with them. They set realistic deadlines and meet them, often exceeding them. They have exhibited a company-wide commitment to safety and diligence in everything they do.
- Antoine Simon, Turner Industries
Sealevel Construction believes safety is not only a priority, but also our #1 core value. We are committed to protecting our employees by complying with federal, state, and local laws and regulations including but not limited to Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 (OSHA).
Our safety team consists of a full-time Health, Safety, and Environmental director, manager, technician and intern to assist in the planning and implementation of our safety programs and strategies.
Our safety program includes the following:
- Daily jobsite hazard analysis
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Accident investigation
- Daily toolbox safety meetings
- First Aid/CPR/Bloodborne Pathogens certification
- Weekly safety site audits performed by project managers
- Biweekly safety site audits performed by safety manager
- New employee safety orientation
- Employee competency training including training matrix
- Pre-mobilization jobsite safety meetings
- OSHA construction and compliance safety training
- Weekly companywide safety meeting
- Diamond ABC STEP Award - 2022
- Diamond ABC STEP Award - 2021
- Gold ABC STEP Award - 2020
- Bronze ABC STEP Award - 2019